It’s always there for you, getting you where you need to go. A little extra care this Valentine’s Day in the form of an oil change, rear differential flush and basic service is the perfect gift for the one who keeps you going.
We recommend a little tender loving auto care this Valentine’s Day and beyond
- Schedule a tune-up annually to optimize your diesel’s performance. A well-tuned engine delivers the best balance of power and fuel economy and produces the lowest level of emissions.
- Change the oil and filter per the owner’s manual. Periodic oil and filter changes keep your engine clean on the inside.
- Check the tire pressure monthly, including the spare. Your diesel’s tires affect its ride, handling, traction and safety.
- Have the alignment checked annually. Potholes and other road conditions, as well as normal wear, can take their toll on your diesel’s steering and suspension. A wheel alignment reduces tire wear, improves fuel economy and handling, and increases driving enjoyment and safety..
- Inspect the windshield wipers and lights on the diesel truck. Lights and wipers play a major role in safe driving, and they are normal wear items that need periodic replacement.
Give us a call today so we can show your diesel pick up some love!